I’ve been procrastinating so badly about this voxbox and Influenster in general.
So what is Influenster, well according to the site “Influenster is a free -to-join community of invited trend setters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.” In short it’s a lovely program that lets you try different products all for the price of your opinion.
I joined this program during my freshman year of college, and it has allowed me to try so many things, from makeup to food, to dish soap. The products that you get depend on whether you qualify, and you qualify based on how active you have been in the past, and products that pertain to your life.
So my latest box is the Good Life box and so far, I haven’t really used it. On the card they wrote: What is the good life? It’s how we all want to live, our personal picture of happiness. But the goodness isn’t in the daydream, it’s in our actions-the everyday pursuit of health and happiness. At influenster, we support you in your pursuit of the good life, which is why we’ve put together a box packed with products to help you on your way.
So in the box there were five items.
1. New-Skin Liquid Bandages which retail for $7.29. You guys I tried it and the smell was horrifying to me. I felt like throwing up because of how strong the smell was.
2. Zone perfect Greek yogurt bars which are 1.25 per bar. I’ll try it out this weekend. I really don’t like to experiment with bars because they usually disappoint me.
3. UrgentRx Fast powder are 1.39. They are fast acting flavoured medication. apparently they work for different things. I’m not sure how you consume them, but it said no water.
4. the Vitamin Shoppe Garcinia Cambogia is about 16.99. It’s a weight management pill, and they are huge. I tried it once but I’m too lazy to remember to always take them 30 minutes before eating.
5. Nonni’s THINaddictives are 3.99 and they are chewy crunchy cookies with cranberried and almonds. This is going to be the hardest trial product for me.
Any way I’ll review them in the end and let you know what I think.